Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Onward, 2014 and Beyond!!!

God is doing a tremendous work as we venture into 2014!

In 2013 you helped fund the medicinal herb project and a desperately needed water well in Kaloga Vilage.  Kaloga Village lies on the remote outskirts of Ntcheu District right on the Western border of Malawi and Mozambique.  The rig is in Kaloga and within days the approximately 30,000 population of Kaloga plus the nearby residence of Mozambique will begin to see a decrease in preventable disease!  Your 2013 gifts to Delivering Hope International are still having a fresh, life-saving impact today!
First Herb Garden Planted
The Basil looks great!


Today, we are awaiting the final approval from the IRS on our Tax-Exempt Status.  They acknowledged the receipt of our application in August 2013.  As you advocate and support us in 2014 we will continue working to save lives this year.

I am now eligible for my IA (Inspection Authorization) License, the highest aircraft mechanic's license under US law.  After two years of active engagement in aircraft maintenance hopefully very shortly I will have license in pocket and be able to begin working on my flight ratings again. 
You're not seeing crooked,
The steering wheel is on the right side of the car!

I have been asked by Naomi and Save Widows & Orphans Foundation to make my next trip to Malawi in early May!  Please pray with and for me as I plan to use that travel opportunity to also begin laying groundwork for our long-term mission in North Africa. 

Thank you, Phyllis for the photography!  You are a blessing to us!!!