Sunday, May 31, 2015

Visibility!!!

I have not been able to upload pictures lately...I will continue to work on that!  The great blessing today, though, is the offer to share our mission on Plus or Minus 60


I do not know precisely what to expect, but when I was offered the interview I could not turn it down!  What an amazing opportunity to gain visibility and raise awareness with a new audience! 


The immediate need is my next journey to Malawi and life-saving education for 80 orphans.


The needs to be further researched on that trip include the following:  missionary housing, legal training, aircraft shipping, operation, and storage, village accessibility.  Also, there is awesome hunger in Malawi right now.  The need is only growing daily.  We need to get there to continue to pursue our Vision!!!