Thursday, February 23, 2012

Alliance, Ohio

    We have somewhat settled into life in the United States again, and have returned to Alliance, Ohio where Percilla and I grew up, and both of our children were born!  I have been putsing around 2D1, our hometown airport with owner/operator Forrest Barber.  It is a blessing to be re-engaged in aviation, working toward further ratings! 

2D1 - Barber Airport, Alliance, Ohio
    We returned to Alliance to help care for my Grandmother while I continue to search for sustainable employment.  Our mission support continues, but I would like to maximize those gifts in missions and find gainful employment in aviation to care for all of our living expenses!  If I can find such employment here in or near Alliance, we will remain here to continue ministering to family during this two years that I MUST work to obtain my Inspection Authorization License (IA). 

    Care for your Grandmother...?  Yes, but of no major concern!  Mimi is simply approaching the age where she has obviously come further in this life than she has yet to go!  She is loved by all that she meets, and now on the verge of 90 years old, could use some help maintaining her house and a few daily tasks.  We are blessed to have the opportunity to minister to family during this time!!!

GOAT Ministry, Christmas Day 2011
Madzanje, Malawi
Still focussed...:

    We are still in the pursuit of the mission!  As soon as life finds some semblance of normalcy, I could begin making exloratory trips to North Africa and the Middle East.  Before we move back to Africa long-term I must have my IA...thus the need for a job in aviation.  Praise God, though, Forrest Barber has me active again...only about 23 months to go!  We will keep you privy to our progress as we continue this trek back to the 10/40 Window to "Rescue The Oppressed!!!"